Tags: advice, blurry, couple, covering, drugs, eye, eyes, feels, film, health, medications, old, optical

Eyes blurry, feels like a film is covering them - Advice please :)

On Health & Drugs & Medications » Optical & Eye Health

1,413 words with 3 Comments; publish: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 06:14:00 GMT; (90062.50, « »)

Hi there,

I'm 25 years old and have never had a problem with my eyes. However, over the past couple of weeks my eyes are giving me problems. It feels like I always have to clear them, so in hopes of relief, I shut them and roll them around a little. It happens in both eyes. It seems to me that it is rare for it to not be bothering me so I guess it occurs most of the time. The best way for me to describe it is that it feels as though there's a film covering my eyes, does that make sense?

I will be making an appt to see an eye doc but I was wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom for me and can help me figure out what this may be. Thanks a lot. Beachgirl. ;)

All Comments

Leave a comment...

    • Perhaps, you have dry eyes. Try some eyedrops and see how it feels.
      #1; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:34:00 GMT
    • ;) hi there,

      thanks for your reply. Your suggestion is a good one but I have tried eye drops and unfortunatly I had no relief. Thank you very much for taking the time to offer advice.

      If anyone else has any ideas PLEASE feel free to offer advice. Thanks again. Beachgirl.

      #2; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:35:00 GMT
    • beachgirl01,

      I think what toothbrush1 meant by trying eye drops is to use artifical tear eyedrops and not regular eye drops which further dry out your eyes.

      I have had chronic dry eyes for years and the film that you described is often a part of dry eyes. I use Systane which is artifical tears. You should though see an opthamologist.

      #3; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:36:00 GMT